Supply Chain Coordinator
ATP Atelier was born out of a desire to couple contemporary Scandinavian design and genuine Italian craftsmanship with a keen eye for details. Our products are designed in Sweden and handcrafted in Italy, using vegetable tanned leathers whenever applicable. Our selection has grown from an iconic sandal to a full concept of shoes and bags.
But we are so much more than just our product - ATP Atelier is a lifestyle. During the last five years we have built a frame of reference that stretches from art and interior design, to food and wine - from flowers and fashion to scent and travels.
Today, our collections are featured in stores like The Line in New York, Net-A-Porter and Browns in London and many other high-end retailers all over the world.
We are currently looking for a Supply-Chain Coordinator to join our team. This is an exciting new junior role within the Supply-Chain department at our global headquarters in Stockholm. HQ is located right by Nytorget in the heart of Södermalm and our offices are characterized by a structured temperament and a creative, inspirational environment, which ideally suits our small-scale, tightly knit team.
This position will be the main link for supply-chain and logistical related matters between our production partners in Italy, 3PL partner and our customers. Thus, ensuring an efficient and seamless supply chain throughout a global distribution chain ranging from Scandinavia to London, Paris, New York and Tokyo. You will play a key role in the continuous growth of the company.
- Assist and execute all tasks related to well advanced planning, timing and registration of in- and outbound deliveries, for the purpose of aligning it with seasonal and continuous sales periods all year around
- Assure operational excellence in collaboration with our 3PL partner and other key partners
- Maintain high delivery quality standards and see to that they align with our business values. Fulfilling logistics contracts and shipping manuals, define and communicate customer needs and transform them into action always ensuring a high customer service level is provided
- Assist with Supply-Chain development projects and continuous improvements
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices, ensuring payment compliance, as well as answering questions and provide assistance to customers. Attend to and resolve all customer and supplier queries
- No previous work experience within the field is required but meriting. A strong learning-by-doing mentality is necessary to order to succeed
- Bachelor´s degree (or higher) in business administration, Supply-Chain / Logistics, engineering or similar
- Strong numerical/analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong general business sense, with an ability to connect operational and financial parameters, both in the short- and long-term perspective
- Possess the ability to suggest change or improvement, to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
- Action oriented person, with an ability to transfer ideas / guidelines into clear actions and tangible results - Customer service-oriented person
- Strong multitasking skills
- Proficient computer skills. Developed MS Office skills are meriting
- Fluency in English is required, additional language skills are meriting
Please motivate why you think that your qualifications and interest would make you the perfect fit for this position and send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon possible but no later than Monday, February 19th.