Founded in 2011 by Jonas Clason (co-founder of Whyred) and Maj-La Pizzelli (former product manager of Filippa K and founder of How) - ATP Atelier was born out of the desire to create shoes that couple contemporary Scandinavian design and authentic Italian craftsmanship with a keen eye for details.
Our shoes and handbags are designed in Sweden and handcrafted in Italy, using vegetable tanned leathers whenever applicable. We have a presence in Scandinavia, as well as on a global level in our favorite spots in London, Paris, New York, LA, Tokyo and Australia ranging from high-end boutiques to the finest department stores.
This is an opportunity to be a part of ATP Atelier’s growing wholesale business. Working alongside the wholesale team, you will assist in developing existing accounts and play a role in prospecting and market research to further develop ATP Atelier’s wholesale prescence and set sales targets. The position is based out of our HQ located by Nytorget in the heart of Södermalm in Stockholm where we also have our Flagship store.
We’re not organized in corporate silos, so even if the internship is focused on wholesale, you will get the opportunity to gain insight into and help out within all areas of our company. We like to think our offices are characterized by a structured temperament and a creative, inspirational environment, which ideally suits our small-scale, tightly knit team – one we hope you’d like to join!
- Daily support in administrating orders and returns from wholesale accounts
- Assist in coordination between wholesale, logistics and finance teams
- Market research, benchmarking and assistance with strategic planning
- Take part in prospecting new potential accounts
- Support in sales reporting and analysis
- Coordinate administration and execution of sales samples
- Assistance with travel arrangements
- Available for at least 3 months, preferably 6 months
- A student, graduate or individual eager to expanding their knowledge in dynamics of the fashion industry
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written as well as verbal
- Dilligent and attentive to detail
- Communicative and results-oriented
- Experience with business administration interface is a plus
- Microsoft Office and particularly excel-savvyness is a big plus
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management skills
- Proactive and striving for constant development
- Keen interest in fashion
We are looking for interns starting as soon as possible. The internship is full-time and non-compensated. Applications will be reviewed continuously so please do not wait to send us your application.
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ”Wholesale Intern”.
Please also let us know when you are available.