This is an opportunity to be a part of ATP Atelier’s growing e-commerce business. Working alongside the omnichannel team, you will assist in the running of the online store and digital channels, to help drive traffic to the site and achieve the online sales targets.
Depending on your personal interests, there are possibilities to tailor the experience as you are welcome to take part in any and all activities within the team. The position is based in our HQ located by Nytorget in the heart of Södermalm in Stockholm where we also have our omnichannel hub.
Learning tasks include:
- Daily administration of outgoing orders, exchanges and returns
- Customer support and customer care process
- Ongoing maintenance of site e.g. managing product content & digital media
- Assist in creating inspiring content for our digital channels – site, social media, newsletters etc.
- Analysis of social media marketing data and compiling reports
- Assisting in online marketing and strategy
- Search engine and conversion optimization
- Assisting in promoting and creating digital campaigns
- Participate in seasonal buying of e-commerce, retail & consignment stock
- Assist in daily sales & stock updates for all omnichannel locations
We think that you are:
- Available for a minimum of 3 months - preferably 6 months
- A student or graduate with a digital media, e-commerce or similar
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written as well as verbal
- Communicative and passionate about retail/customer service
- Analytical and self driven
- Basic skills in Google Analytics is an advantage
- Ambitious and prepared to work with tasks of both high and low grade of complexity
- Keen interest in fashion
- Knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and/or user interface and user experience will get you a golden star but is not a requirement
We’re not organized in corporate silos, so even if the internship is focused on e-commerce, you will get the opportunity to gain insight into and help out within all areas of our company. We like to think our offices are characterized by a structured temperament and a creative, inspirational environment, which ideally suits our small-scale, tightly knit team – one we hope you’d like to join!
The internship is full-time and non-compensated. Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to Omnichannel Director [email protected] Please also let us know between which dates you are available.