E-commerce & Communications Internship
This is an opportunity to be a part of ATP Atelier’s growing e-commerce business. Working alongside the communication & e-commerce team, you will assist in the running of the online store and digital channels, to help drive traffic to the site and achieve the online sales targets. The position is based in our HQ located by Nytorget in the heart of Södermalm in Stockholm where we also have our Flagship store.
We’re not organized in corporate silos, so even if the internship is focused on e-commerce, you will get the opportunity to gain insight into and help out within all areas of our company. We like to think our offices are characterized by a structured temperament and a creative, inspirational environment, which ideally suits our small-scale, tightly knit team – one we hope you’d like to join!
- Daily administration of outgoing orders, exchanges and returns
- Being in charge of the customer support and customer care process
- Ongoing maintenance of site e.g. managing product content & digital media
- Assist in creating inspiring content for our digital channels – online flagship store, social media, newsletters etc.
- Analysis of social media marketing data and writing reports
- Assisting in online marketing and strategy
- Search engine and conversion optimization
- Assisting in promoting and creating digital campaigns
- Compile and coordinate digital PR- and communications assets
- Create PR and coverage reports and analysis
- Coordinate press samples from ATP Atelier’s showroom
- Available for a minumum of 3 months - preferably 6 months
- A student or graduate with a digital media, e-commerce or similar background
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written as well as verbal
- Communicative and passionate about retail/customer service
- Basic skills in Google Analytics is an advantage
- Knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge concerning user interface and user experience desired but not a requirement
- Ambitious and prepared to work with tasks of both high and low grade of complexity
- Keen interest in fashion
The internship is full-time and non-compensated. Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Please also let us know between which dates you are available.