PSA: As COVID-19 continues to spread, we are taking additional measures to safeguard our community. However, at atpatelier.com it’s business as usual. We’re working as fast as we can, but please bear in mind that returns and refunds could be handled a bit later than usual.
Fill in the return form included with your order. If you didn't receive a return shipping label, contact ATP Atelier by email to [email protected] and you will be provided with one.
Pack your order and your return form in the original shipping box or equivalent. Make sure all products are exactly as you received them, including tag, box and dustbag. Please see all requirements below. Place the provided return shipping label on the box and hand in at your local delivery point. All orders placed on atpatelier.com can also be returned physically in our Atelier, Skånegatan 86, Stockholm.
Returns: Once we have received your return safe and sound, your refund will be credited to the same payment method from which the order was originally paid. Please allow up to 7 business days. We handle returns during business hours 9am - 6pm CET. A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods (including shoe box and/or dustbag).
*For all returns outside the European Union, please note that it is your responsibility to notify your local authorities about the return, reliving you of any duties or taxes for the item(s) you do not wish to keep.
Exchanges: If you would like to exchange an item for another size or color, please return the original item and place a new order on our site. You will be refunded for the original item in accordance with our usual returns policy. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] and we will help you out in the best way possible.
|Sweden||Return shipping||14 days||50 SEK|
||14 days||50 DKK
||Return shipping||14 days||5 EUR
||14 days||5 GBP
|EU other||Return shipping
||14 days||5 EUR
|US & Canada||Return shipping
||14 days||10 USD
||14 days||0 NOK
||14 days||5 EUR
||14 days||0 EUR
||14 days||10 EUR
Note: If you choose the express delivery option, you will not be refunded the original shipping cost.
- Items must be returned to us in perfect condition accompanied by the return information label.
- Make sure all products are exactly as you received them, with tag and seal still attached.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you have decided to keep them.
- Shoes should be returned in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product.
- Please make sure to return the shoes and shoe box inside another solid carton box to not damage the original packaging.
- We prefer that items are returned through ATP Atelier return service to ensure they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure transport at your own risk.
If an item received is classified as faulty and was received damaged, you must contact us within 7 days of receipt. If items have a manufacturing fault that occurred within a 12-month time frame after purchase, please contact us immediately.