Supply Chain Coordinator
Employment Type - Full Time
Reports to Operations Director
Part of the Operations team
Full time starting November 2022
The position will be based in Södermalm in Stockholm, Sweden.
In this role you will coordinate our supply chain and logistical operations between our key suppliers and customers thus, ensuring an efficient and seamless supply chain throughout a global distribution chain ranging from production in Italy to customers worldwide, stretching from Tokyo to New York. Emerging technologies are challenging the structure in which supply chain operates; our ideal candidate has a passion for utilizing and taking advantage of technology for the purpose of enhancing productivity and efficiency. The ideal candidate will also aim to maintain operational excellence and assist in identifying and maximizing opportunities of growth. The role requires a business-minded candidate with great care for detail and an understanding and passion for supply chain industry dynamics.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ownership of executing all tasks related to well-advanced planning, timing, monitoring, processing, and fulfilling of in- and outbound orders for the purpose of aligning them with seasonal and continuous sales periods throughout the year
- Maintain high delivery quality standards aligning with our business values.
- Fulfill logistics policies and customer shipping contracts, define, and communicate customer needs and transform them into action always ensuring a high customer service level is provided
- Ensure operational excellence in collaboration with our 3PL partners, courier networks, and other key partners
- A key user of supply chain-related business systems- and advanced excel templates. - Assisting in evaluating and improving system and template functionality to optimize supply chain efficiency
- Own and maintain department-specific processes
- Support, work closely cross-functional with Finance, Marketing, and Commercial teams, and support internal and external teams on Supply-Chain related issues and product launches
- Work actively to ensure that the department delivers and fulfills objectives in alignment with the business strategy
- Assist with Supply-Chain development projects and continuous improvements
- Ad hoc tasks as the business grow
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Business Administration, Supply-Chain/Logistics, Engineering, or similar
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Supply Chain/Logistics industry is required
- Strong general business sense, with an ability to understand and connect operational and financial parameters, both in the short- and long-term perspective
- Strong numerical/analytical and problem-solving skills with attentiveness to details and accuracy
- An action-oriented person with a hands-on approach. - Ability to transfer ideas/guidelines into clear actions and tangible results
- Proficient interpersonal and communication skills
- Tech savvy; interest in and utilizing technology for the purpose of enhancing productivity and efficiency
- Proficient MS Office and strong Excel skills are a requirement
- Experience of ERP and/or order management systems is a requirement
- Possess the ability to suggest change or improvement, to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Value simplicity over complexity and guided by impact rather than prestige
- Fluency in English is required, and additional language skills are meriting
We interview candidates continuously, if we find the right candidate the position may be filled before the last application. Please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by August 31st. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
ABOUT THE BRAND
ATP Atelier was born out of the desire to create shoes and bags that couple contemporary Scandinavian design and authentic Italian craftsmanship. We want to challenge the concept of luxury - to make it smart, not redundant. With a sustainable mindset we set out to create, not just because, but to make a meaningful difference in real women’s lives.
ATP Atelier as a brand and as a company is truly fueled by differences. Our team is built on the basis of people’s contrasting personalities and backgrounds, rather than like-mindedness. We make smart choices from a place of curiosity and humor - our office is characterized by hard work but also warmth and laughter. We bring our hearts to our community and our community to our hearts, without ever compromising on ourselves. Our mission is to inspire women to make smart choices - both for themselves and for the sake of the world they live in.
Our collections are designed in Stockholm and handcrafted in Tuscany, using vegetable tanned leather. We are proud to have a strong presence in Scandinavia, as well as on a global level, in cities like London, Paris, New York, Tokyo and Sydney. Our collections can be found in the finest department stores and high-end boutiques world-wide.