Vegetable Tanned Leather/Chrome free nappa leather
Acerra Black Leather/Suede/Nappa Hiking shoes
Acerra is an outdoor boot for city dwellers. Does that make sense? We think so.
Free standard shipping for orders above 100 EUR1–7 day delivery
14 day return policy
Free express shipping for orders above 100 EUR1–3 day delivery
14 day return policy
Acerra hiking boots are the perfect weekend shoe for city strolls. Light-weight boots with silver-toned hardware & chunky athletic-inspired laces. We recommend to size down on this style. We recommend to size down on this style. This style is suitable for a wider foot.
- Hiking shoes
- Silver-toned hardware
- Handmade in italy
Material & Care
This item is made from leather treated with plant-based tannins, most commonly from bark and leaves, instead of non sustainable chromium sulphates. Bear in mind that this raw and sustainable material is more sensitive to scratches and that no items are identical. Learn more about our materials and how to give our products a longer lifespan with some love and care here.
- Vegetable Tanned Leather/Chrome free nappa leather
- Calf Leather/Calf Leather/Lamb Leather
- Leather lining
Payments & Shipping
- DHL Express 1–3 business days, 20 EUR
- DHL Standard 3-7 business day, 15 EUR
- Free standard shipping for orders above 100 EUR
- Your order may be subject to local taxes and/or import duties, which are levied by your local customs authority and you are responsible for
- DHL Express 1–3 business days
- Free express shipping for orders above 100 EUR
- All import duties and taxes included
- We recommend to size down on this style. This style is suitable for a wider foot
- Sole height 4cm
- Shaft height 10cm
|35||5||2||22||22.1 cm||8.7 cm|
|36||6||3||23||22.9 cm||9 in|
|37||7||4||24||23.8 cm||9.4 in|
|38||8||5||25||24.3 cm||9.6 in|
|39||9||6||26||25.1 cm||9.9 in|
|40||10||7||27||25.4 cm||10 in|
|41||11||8||28||26.3 cm||10.4 in|
|42||12||9||29||26.7 cm||10.5 in|
The length indicated in the table is not exact but an average measurement. The fit might differ between styles, for example a pointy toe will be less roomy.
Depending on if your foot is on the wider or slimmer side, you may have to size up or down from your regular size, visit the product page for specific size recommendations for each style.
Feel free to reach out to our customer service team if you have any additional questions regarding sizing and fit of a particular style. For guide on how to measure your foot please see our size guide here.