Vegetable Tanned Leather
Telese Black Leather Mules
Telese is a sensible slipper. She’s modern, but still – such a classic.
Free standard shipping for orders above 100 EUR1–7 day delivery
14 day return policy
Free express shipping for orders above 100 EUR1–3 day delivery
14 day return policy
Telese is classic & timeless leather mule. Crafted from calf leather, they have pointed toes and sleek block heel of 2,5 cm. We recommend to size up on this style.
- Handmade in italy
Material & Care
Just as our vacchetta leather, our calf leather is tanned with natural vegetable tannins, most commonly from bark and leaves that do not disrupt the natural ecosystem.Learn more about our materials and how to give our products a longer lifespan with some love and care here.
- Vegetable Tanned Leather
- Calf Leather
- Leather lining
Payments & Shipping
- DHL Express 1–3 business days, 20 EUR
- DHL Standard 3-7 business day, 15 EUR
- Free standard shipping for orders above 100 EUR
- Your order may be subject to local taxes and/or import duties, which are levied by your local customs authority and you are responsible for
- DHL Express 1–3 business days
- Free express shipping for orders above 100 EUR
- All import duties and taxes included
- We recommend to size up on this style
- Heel height 2.5cm
|35||5||2||22||22.1 cm||8.7 cm|
|36||6||3||23||22.9 cm||9 in|
|37||7||4||24||23.8 cm||9.4 in|
|38||8||5||25||24.3 cm||9.6 in|
|39||9||6||26||25.1 cm||9.9 in|
|40||10||7||27||25.4 cm||10 in|
|41||11||8||28||26.3 cm||10.4 in|
|42||12||9||29||26.7 cm||10.5 in|
The length indicated in the table is not exact but an average measurement. The fit might differ between styles, for example a pointy toe will be less roomy.
Depending on if your foot is on the wider or slimmer side, you may have to size up or down from your regular size, visit the product page for specific size recommendations for each style.
Feel free to reach out to our customer service team if you have any additional questions regarding sizing and fit of a particular style. For guide on how to measure your foot please see our size guide here.